Access the Student panel using your Phone and password.
© 2022 Damdama College. All rights reserved.
Please read the guidelines before filling up your online
Instructions to Applicant
1. Read the prospectus carefully before filling up the application form.
2. A valid Mobile Number of the student for verification OTP.
3. Prospectus & form fee of Rs.0/- is to be paid by online application. Fee can be paid using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI / Wallets
4. Wrong/False entry of any credentials of the application will attract rejection of the application
5. Upload passport size photo and signature of the applicant without which the application will be summarily rejected.
6. Upload Admit Card of the HSLC examination.
7. Upload Pass certificate of the last examination.
8. Upload Registration Certificate of the last examination.
9. Upload Mark Sheet of the last examination.
10. Upload Caste Certificate (OBC/MOBC/ST/SC) if applicable
11. Upload Income Certificate for BPL Students
12. Upload Mandatory Declaration Form for BPL Students
13. Tree Plantation Photo for BPL Students (The Photograph has to be submitted at the time of admission & Photo Size 4x6)
14. A printed copy of the online application form has to be submitted at the time of admission.
ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS HAVE TO BE PRODUCED FOR VERIFICATION AT
THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
IMPORTANT! The email ID and mobile number used for registration
must belong to the applicant. The email address and mobile
number must be valid and functional. Communications shall be
sent only to the registered email address or mobile
→ Mandatory Declaration From (Click Here to download)
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS –
Amount is to be paid in Indian Rupees.
Purchase of Prospectus / Payment of Fees can be made using any of the available modes of online payment (Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallet/ UPI etc.) as per your convenience.
It is the sole responsibility of the applicants to ensure that payment for forms / fees are deposited within the stipulated time. The college shall not be responsible for any delay in receipt of payment due to any reason. Applicants are to apply well in time to avoid any last minute issues.
After successful payment a link to download the payment receipt shall be generated and applicants / students may download or take a printout of the same.
Payment gateway transaction charges are to be borne by the payee.
In no event the college shall be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use or the inability to use the Online Payment System.
The college reserves the right to add or modify any of the above terms & conditions subsequently. The college remains committed to providing the users a useful and safe online experience.
.Products & Services and their Pricing:
Type of Payment
Rs. 0 Per Application Form
As per College Prospectus
As per College Prospectus
Terms of Payment:
GST and other tax/ taxes if any applicable, will be charge in addition.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
There is no provision for cancelling submitted application and as such no refund for cancellation request.
Terms and Conditions
Payment once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances, however if there is any excess payment or multiple payment for any reason, the payer may file a claim for refund with the College Accounts Branch with adequate proof of evidence. The final decision of settlement of any such claim shall rest with the college authorities.
Submission of application and payment of application fee does not make the candidate eligible for the Courses. Candidates are advised to carefully read the eligibility criteria in Admission notification and Information Brochure before applying.
Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Academic Branch.